The Log Cabin features a queen bed, TV/DVD with cable, private bathroom with shower, kitchenette with microwave, small refrigerator, two-burner stove, coffee maker, basic cooking utensils and place setting for two (2). Also included is a rustic wooden swing and electric grill on the porch.
Reservations: (907) 224-5559 / 2659 / 2654 or (800) 770-1858
- You must be an authorized user to reserve accommodations at this facility.
- Only the authorized user that made the reservation may check-in.
- Guests who reserve rooms or fishing for persons other than immediate family (sponsor, spouse and children under 18) will be charged the highest rate for each additional room or fishing spot that they reserve. Our 50% rule is still in effect, each authorized user may sponsor one (1) unauthorized guest. Authorized users must accompany their guests while on resort property.
- Reservations may be made 365 days in advance with a major credit card.
- 48 hour notice required for early checkouts. Guests must inform the front desk by 11 am two (2) days prior to departure. A one (1) night fee will be charged for guests that do not provide 48 hours notice of an early departure.
- Pets of any type are not allowed inside any of the resort buildings and common areas with the exception of the RV campground.