| RV Sites
Rates & Reservations
Forty (40) RV Sites are available which includes water, electric, cable and TV hook-ups, dump station, laundry and shower rooms. RV Sites are open from Memorial Day weekend until Labor Day.
- A confirmed reservation does not guarantee a specific site and are assigned upon check-in.
- All guests must check-in and check out at the front desk. Check-in time for RV campground is after 1 pm. Check out time for RV campground is prior to 12 noon.
- All confirmed reservations will be held from 1 pm on the designated check-in day until 12 noon the following day. Failure to check-in within this time period will result in forfeit of reservation and charged a one (1) night fee. If extenuating circumstances prevent you from checking in during this time, please call the front desk ahead of time.
- Pets are allowed when occupying an RV site; however, no pet will be left unattended at any time and must remain on a leash no longer than six (6) feet. Owners are responsible for cleaning up after pets.
- Children may not be left unattended on resort grounds at any time which includes the playground and all common areas.
- Quiet hours are from 10 pm until 6 am daily. Please be considerate of your fellow campers.
- Only vehicles registered as a Recreational Vehicle may use the RV Park. Only one (1) Recreational Vehicle per site permitted.
- RVs are not allowed to occupy tent sites.
- No RVs or camper-type vehicles may be parked in the Motel or Townhouse areas or other areas not designated as RV sites.
- Fluid changing and washing vehicle is not allowed on resort property.
- Guests may stay for a maximum of fourteen (14) consecutive days.
- RV and Tent Campground Day begins at 1 pm and ends at 12 noon the following day.
- Open fires are not allowed in the RV sites at any time. There are day use areas with fire pits located adjacent from the RV sites.
- Boats must be parked in the area designated for boat parking.
- Seward Resort is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Guests may change dates of reservations on a space-available basis.
- Guests may check out early with no additional charges provided they depart no later than 12 noon.
Reservations: (907) 224-5559 / 2659 / 2654 or (800) 770-1858
- You must be an authorized user to reserve accommodations at this facility.
- Only the authorized user that made the reservation may check-in.
- Guests who reserve rooms or fishing for persons other than immediate family (sponsor, spouse and children under 18) will be charged the highest rate for each additional room or fishing spot that they reserve. Our 50% rule is still in effect, each authorized user may sponsor one (1) unauthorized guest. Authorized users must accompany their guests while on resort property.
- Reservations may be made 365 days in advance with a major credit card.
- 48 hour notice required for early checkouts. Guests must inform the front desk by 11 am two (2) days prior to departure. A one (1) night fee will be charged for guests that do not provide 48 hours notice of an early departure.
- Pets of any type are not allowed inside any of the resort buildings and common areas with the exception of the RV campground.
| Reservations: (907) 224-5559 / 2659 / 2654 or (800) 770-1858
Appearance of commercial advertising does not imply endorsement by the Federal Government, Department of Defense, or U.S Army.
Activities are weather dependent. Please contact Seward Military Resort for current weather conditions and trip statuses.
2016© Seward Resort Seward, Alaska Design and hosting by Alaska Web Designs, LLC