The Seward Resort is now taking reservations for a LIMITED number of charter fishing seats in 2023,
please call the Resort to reserve your spot as soon as possible!
Rates & Reservations Fishing Trip Preparation Fish Processing Alaska Fishing License
Four (4) deep-sea, charter fishing boats are available which operate seasonally from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day. Main target is halibut and if time permits, black bass, red snapper, ling cod as well as the occasional salmon. All fishing equipment is included on every charter.
- Each angler must possess a valid Alaska Fishing License.
- Fishing excursions generally depart at 7 am and return around 6 pm.
- Reservations may be made 365 days in advance and must be held with a major credit card.
- Charter reservations cancelled less than seven (7) days in advance are non-refundable.
- Children must be at least 4' 2" tall to board the charter boats.
Reservations: (907) 224-5559 / 2659 / 2654 or (800) 770-1858
- You must be an authorized user to reserve accommodations at this facility.
- Only the authorized user that made the reservation may check-in.
- Guests who reserve rooms or fishing for persons other than immediate family (sponsor, spouse and children under 18) will be charged the highest rate for each additional room or fishing spot that they reserve. Our 50% rule is still in effect, each authorized user may sponsor one (1) unauthorized guest. Authorized users must accompany their guests while on resort property.
- Reservations may be made 365 days in advance with a major credit card.
- Pets of any type are not allowed inside any of the resort buildings and common areas with the exception of the RV campground.