| Charter Fishing
Charter Fishing Cancelled for 2021 In order to mitigate Covid - 19 spread concerns for staff and patrons alike, the Seward Resort will not be operating our charter fishing program for the 2021 season.
There are several companies locally that have agreed to offer discounted prices for our customer. Please call our reservation staff for a current list of companies and we will provide phone numbers to call and make a reservation. Our fishing cleaning facility will remain closed through 2021. For your convenience, we will be offering vacuum packing machines, freezer space, and FedEx fish shipping services.
Rates & Reservations Fishing Trip Preparation Fish Processing Alaska Fishing License
Four (4) deep-sea, charter fishing boats are available which operate seasonally from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day. Main target is halibut and if time permits, black bass, red snapper, ling cod as well as the occasional salmon. All fishing equipment is included on every charter.
- Each angler must possess a valid Alaska Fishing License (may be purchased at the front desk).
- Fishing excursions generally depart at 7 am and return around 6 pm.
- Reservations may be made 365 days in advance and must be held with a major credit card.
- Charter reservations cancelled less than seven (7) days in advance are non-refundable.
- Children must be at least 4' 2" tall to board the charter boats.
Reservations: (907) 224-5559 / 2659 / 2654 or (800) 770-1858
- You must be an authorized user to reserve accommodations at this facility.
- Only the authorized user that made the reservation may check-in.
- Guests who reserve rooms or fishing for persons other than immediate family (sponsor, spouse and children under 18) will be charged the highest rate for each additional room or fishing spot that they reserve. Our 50% rule is still in effect, each authorized user may sponsor one (1) unauthorized guest. Authorized users must accompany their guests while on resort property.
- Reservations may be made 365 days in advance with a major credit card.
- Pets of any type are not allowed inside any of the resort buildings and common areas with the exception of the RV campground.
| Reservations: (907) 224-5559 / 2659 / 2654 or (800) 770-1858
Appearance of commercial advertising does not imply endorsement by the Federal Government, Department of Defense, or U.S Army.
Activities are weather dependent. Please contact Seward Military Resort for current weather conditions and trip statuses.
2016© Seward Resort Seward, Alaska Design and hosting by Alaska Web Designs, LLC