Rates & Reservations Fishing Trip Preparation Fish Processing Alaska Fishing License
Four (4) deep-sea, charter fishing boats are available which operate seasonally from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day. Main target is halibut and if time permits, black bass, red snapper, ling cod as well as the occasional salmon. All fishing equipment is included on every charter.
- Each angler must possess a valid Alaska Fishing License (may be purchased at the front desk).
- Fishing excursions generally depart at 7 am and return around 6 pm.
- Reservations may be made 365 days in advance and must be held with a major credit card.
- Charter reservations cancelled less than seven (7) days in advance are non-refundable.
- Children must be at least 4' 2" tall to board the charter boats.
Reservations: (907) 224-5559 / 2659 / 2654 or (800) 770-1858
- You must be an authorized user to reserve accommodations at this facility.
- Only the authorized user that made the reservation may check-in.
- Guests who reserve rooms or fishing for persons other than immediate family (sponsor, spouse and children under 18) will be charged the highest rate for each additional room or fishing spot that they reserve. Our 50% rule is still in effect, each authorized user may sponsor one (1) unauthorized guest. Authorized users must accompany their guests while on resort property.
- Reservations may be made 365 days in advance with a major credit card.
- 48 hour notice required for early checkouts. Guests must inform the front desk by 11 am two (2) days prior to departure. A one (1) night fee will be charged for guests that do not provide 48 hours notice of an early departure.
- Pets of any type are not allowed inside any of the resort buildings and common areas with the exception of the RV campground.