Seward Resort Patronage Policy
U.S. Army Regulation, AR215-1, Chapter 7
Sponsor must present a valid military ID card at check-in. The sponsor must be present at the time of check-in. Only the person whose name appears on the reservation or their dependent over the age of 18 with ID will be allowed to check-in. At least 50% of each party must consist of authorized users or immediate family.
- Active duty (AD) military personnel and families which includes AD Reserve Components (RC)
- Members of the Reserve Components and families (includes Selected and Ready Reserves; National Guard, Delayed Entry/Delay Training recruits; reservists on annual training)
- Cadets of military and Coast Guard academies (USMA cadets have 1st priority at USMA)
- AD members of the Coast Guard, Commissioned Corps of the Public Health Services, and Commissioned Corps of National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration and families.
- Retired military (AD and RC) personnel and families (with or without pay)
- Veterans with 100% service-connected disability, honorably discharged
- Involuntarily separated military personnel under Transition Assistance Management Program; and military personnel separated under Voluntary Separation Incentive
and Special Separation Benefit programs for two years after separation
- Medal of Honor recipients
- Unremarried surviving spouses (and families) of military personnel who died while on AD or in retired status
- Unremarried former spouses (and other family members) who were married to the military member for at least 20 years while the military member was on AD
- Orphans of military members, when not adopted by new parents, under 21 years old (or over if not capable of supporting themselves, or 23 years old if they are in full time study)
- U.S. DOD APF/NAF employees (includes AAFES) and families stationed outside the U.S.
- U.S. DOD APF/NAF civilian employees and retired civilian employees and families in the U.S.
- Local national or host country DOD civilian employees and families at the discretion of the overseas commander, provided space is available and subject to host country agreements
- U.S. Federal employees when assigned in areas outside the U.S.
- Medical personnel under contract to the Army during periods they are residing on the installation
- Military personnel of foreign nations and their families when on orders from the U.S. Armed Forces, or in overseas areas when MACOM commander grants privileges in the best interest of the U.S.
- Paid members of the American Red Cross, Young Men's Christian Association, United Service Organization, and other type I private organizations identified in DoDI 1000.15 when assigned to U.S. Armed Forces outside the U.S.
- U.S. employees of firms under contract to DOD working on the installation, assigned outside the U.S.
- Individuals who have distinguished themselves in direct association with or in support of the Army (may include foreign nationals overseas)
- Reserve Officer Training Corps cadets when participating in field training
- Former POWs and spouses of POWs and service members missing in action
- DOD contractor employees or technical representatives, employees of military banking facilities and credit unions, working full time on the installation concerned
| Reservations: (907) 224-5559 / 2659 / 2654 or (800) 770-1858
Appearance of commercial advertising does not imply endorsement by the U.S. Army or Department of Defense
2016© Seward Resort Seward, Alaska Design and hosting by Alaska Web Designs, LLC